Tuesday 3 May 2011

Witchy Woman


See how high she flies…..In that McQueen cape?? So I finally followed my heart all the way to another galaxy and purchased the Christopher Kane hubble print Rah Rah dress! Snaps for the fun!  This dress makes me really feel out of this world so I decided it called for a cape! As I don’t own a cape…. I improvised with an Alexander McQueen zip front dress witch (cackle) worked a treat I believe.   It’s always fun to dress up with a theme in mind (NB: avoid looking like you invaded the household costume box) and I always try to include a quirky item thus the inclusion of my Miu Miu spats.  Confession: I was obsessed (strong word but accurate) with hunting these down so had them sent from the LA store.   So I wonder if this outfit is bewitching enough to make Harry Potter proud?  

Lucinda x

P.S excuse the literal witch references throughout this post but I reallllly couldn’t help myself 

Alexander McQueen dress (worn as cape), Christopher Kane dress, YSL shoes and ring, Miu Miu spats

11 comments:

  1. Cute as!!!!!! Love the dress and i think its better in this color on you too! Muffy just asked if you can do a post that is a fashion represntation of gympie ping pong! lOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visit my blog...
    I follow you,maybe you follow me back...
    xoxo
    http://fashonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the spats! thanks for visiting! i am following you :))) follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the dress is amazing! So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dress! great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing dress and ring!


    love your outfit

    xx

    http://lets-buy-happiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are some interesting shoes! love it nonetheless :)

    and thank you for visiting//commenting on my blog!
    follow?
    [yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com]
    [yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com]
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow DRESS is amazing!!!!

    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. complimenti bellissimo questo vestito....

    ReplyDelete