Thursday 29 September 2011

Trapeze Acts

I have had this Alexander McQueen trapeze dress for some time now and figured it doesn’t belong in the closet unseen…. Yeah did I mention it had never been worn? What’s wrong with me? (Note briefly, this is a separate issue that will not be addressed in today’s post *cleansing breath*).  The draping in this dress is beautiful and can still be appreciated even when belted.  The flesh tone panel allows for a nude shoe play which let’s face it; anything that helps the legs look longer is a-ok with me!  To ensure I didn’t look like a walking reflector and in a bid to welcome spring on the scene, my Alexander McQueen De Manta clutch added some good ol’ fashion folklore.

Lucinda x

P.S Get Studly! Studs are definitely the fool proof way of adding some rock’n’roll to any pretty outfit. Practice Tough Love <3

Alexander McQueen dress, clutch and ring, Dion Lee belt, Christian Louboutin shoes

22 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. The outfit is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great,the dress is beautiful just like the rest of the outfit.I agree with you,sometimes we buy something but don´t use it in that moment.Visit my blog and tell me if you want to follow each other honey.Thanks.www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have that clutch too?? I have tha samurai and beige versions! That dress is gorgeous! If you don't want to wear it again give it to me!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your shoes!!! the dress is so nice on you!!! xoxo
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I stumbled across your blog! Great photos and you've got a beautiful name too! ;) I don't know many "Lucinda" ladies myself!


    www.oneofplenty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is fab!
    And the belt is amazing!
    You look gorgeous!
    xx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fab dear ..hot shoes:)like to follow each other?kisses La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your clutch. So gorgeous

    xo Sherrie
    Closet Hound

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look spectacular honey.. that dress and clutch are like a dream :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your comment :) Love your dress!


    Xxx, Inès.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing clutch bag!
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The clutch, shoes, and dress are equally amazing! gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! The dress is soooo beautiful!

    Happy Tuesday!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    Be sure to enter my giveaway to win an amazing scrapbook software :) http://tinyurl.com/mymemoriesgiveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice dress! Cool clutch!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow @ the alexander mcqueen dress. you look very chic! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blog following you!!
    I'dlove it if you checkoutmine and tell me your opinion!!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  17. The dress is definitely beyond beautiful! But especially I like how you paired it with this fabilous floral clutch! Gorgeous!

    X

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look stunning! lve your clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you very much for comment!! :) You're lovely! Come back soon! Big hugh from Italy

    http://www.nicksketches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. that belt is amazing! and i am in love with that gorgeous clutch! xx

    talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete