Monday 31 October 2011

Preying for Direction

Weightless and effortless is how this dress appears but that is just one charming side of this Lanvin one shoulder delight.  When I laid my eyes on this runway SS09 Lanvin dress I knew I would have to starve myself into oblivion to have it - but oh so justifiable!  Alber Elbaz of Lanvin is a master of creating seamless draping, endless folds and amazing silhouettes all keeping within the wondrous Parisian chic aesthetic.  Now just over two years on, this dress still remains relevant with it's aqua blue based fun leopard print which lends a preyful... errhhh playful tone.  Keeping in line with the story of my life, these Nicholas Kirkwood heels were as hard to find as you'd imagine but glory hallelujah these directional aqua sprayed suede heels with lattice detailing were tracked down and added to the pack.  My outfit is comprised of pieces I have had in my repertoire for a while now and it felt great to breathe  new life into them. Revive and survive people! The key is to L.O.V.E what you invest in from the minute you lay your credit card on the line (Savings, I meant savings!)

Lucinda x

P.S Double act - bag x finger embellishment... My weapon of choice: Knuckleduster clutch.

The many effects of Instagram have me mesmerized!
Lanvin dress, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes, Alexander McQueen knuckleduster clutch

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by for our blog!
    It didn't take me much to adore yours, since this particular aoutfit and especially Nicholas Kirkwood shoes are astonishing :)
    From now on I follow you, if you like follow me too :)
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer heels! Loving the blue.
    Thanks for commenting my blog!
    xo Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit...You look so stylish!!!I love the clutch and those heels are just fantastic;)I like your blog so if you like mine too we can follow each other;):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word it is exquisite and those heels are so hot! Am inlove with this look!!!!!

    http://onestilettoatatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. obsessed. you look stunning. great post, love. thanks for sharing. I've got a brand new outfit post. Love to hear what you think. Also don't forget to sign up for my amazing jewelry giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!!! where the hell do i begin with those shoes??? you have the most amazing pieces!!


    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shoes, I'm in love :))
    Thank you for your visit and lovely comment :*
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING clutch and shoes! love love love! xx

    talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress and FIERCE heels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These shoes are amazing! So electric :) Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete